Fresh air and water are essential for every living being on this earth. The increasing amount of pollution is a subject of concern at international level. To overcome this problem, plantation of trees is of immense importance because the trees provide unlimited supply of lifeline oxygen, an ideal shelter for birds and food for animals. Keeping the same in mind…
A Peaceful and heaven like environment for those persons who have skills in Gurmat & Religious Studies. Quality Education to Brilliant students for competitions, like… CET, PMT, IAS, IPS, etc…..
• SGAD Institute of Religious Studies
• SGAD Institute of Competitions
• SGAD Institute of Career & Courses
To offer professional coaching to young players. Sports spirits of Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji. To combat drug addiction among youths. To expose young players to opportunities that exist in sport. To create job opportunities for the youth and sports enthusiasts.
The main object of the Trust is to render selfless service to the people at large and to do welfare activities for the benefit of the public at large in general and handicapped persons suffering from physical and mental illness, old aged persons, poor students or children in particular without any discrimination on the basis of caste, color, creed, sex, religion etc.
History of Khadur Sahib
• Khadur Sahib is the place which has been sanctified by visits of eight Sikh Gurus.
• It is the place where Gurmukhi Lipi was introduced for the first time as medium of language after careful modification by Guru Angad Dev Ji.
• It is the place where first Gurmukhi Primer was prepared by the Guru.
• It is the place where first school was established by Guru Angad Dev Ji.
• It is the place where first Gutka of Guru Nanak’s Bani was prepared.
• It is the place where first Mal Akhara for wrestling was established.
• it is the place where regular campaign against intoxicants and social evils was started by Guru Angad Dev Ji.