Nishan-E-Sikhi Charitable Trust (Regd) Khadur Sahib is exempted from income tax under section 12A and can get foreign donation under FCRA. Income Tax Department of India has provided exemption under section 80G to the trust, Devotees are appealed to donate generously for various welfare projects running under the trust. For the facility of devotees, Saving accounts have been opened in the name of Chairman, NishanESikhi Charitable Trust (Regd) Khadur Sahib at SBI Tarn Taran.
The account numbers are:
Foreign account number:-
It is to inform for all donors that our Foreign Saving Account No. 30893194299 have changed to STATE BANK OF INDIA, New Delhi Main Branch. The detail of new account is asmentioned below :
1. Account Holder : NISHAN- E- SIKHI CHARITABLE TRUST
2. Bank Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA
3. Nature of Account : FCRA-Saving Bank Account
4. Account No. 40107479084
5. IFSC Code : SBIN0000691
6. SWIFT Code : SBININBB104
Bank Address : FCRA Cell, 4 th Floor, State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch, 11, SansadMarg, New Delhi-110001.
Hence further donation may kindly be sent in above mentioned account only.
Please do not send any donation in our old Account No. 30893194299
.If any enquiry kindly contact our official Mob. No. 6280908113 & Email : email@example.com
Indian account number:-
1. Name of the Bank: – STATE BANK OF INDIA, Railway Road, Tarn Taran.
2. Name of the Account Holder:- Chairman Nishan-E-Sikhi Charitable Trust (Regd.) Khadur Sahib.
3. Saving Bank Account No:- 307515761904. IFSC Code :- SBIN0000723